The Breast Cancer Research Foundation is an independent, not-for-profit organization which has raised $569.4 million to support clinical and translational research on breast cancer at medical institutions in the United States and abroad. BCRF currently funds over 275 researchers in 15 countries.
The United Service Organizations Inc. is an American nonprofit-charitable corporation that provides live entertainment, such as comedians, actors and musicians, social facilities, and other programs to members of the United States Armed Forces and their families.
Philanthropy Related Blog Posts
2021 Blog Posts
2020 Blog Posts
- Rosy Sustainability
- A Common Thread: Support American Fashion with Vogue + CFDA
- The Beauty of Mother Earth
2019 Blog Posts
- Oceana: The Power of the Ocean
- The UN’s 2030 Agenda
- CSR Thoughts: Brands and Cultural Shifts of the Future
- Gossip Girl: A Case Study in the Need for Social Change
- UN Women: A Woman’s Place is at Every Table
- BMW: Drive Sustainability
2018 Blog Posts
- Do We Exist in a Post-Feminist World?
- All I Want For Christmas… is Peace on Earth
- Nonprofit Review: American Rose Society
- The Imperative to Rejoin the Paris Climate Agreement
- Nonprofit Review: Smile Train
- What are the United Nation’s SDGs? The 2030 Agenda
- The Rosiness of BCRF
- The Social Responsibility of Homelessness